Thank you for joining me for my first webinar. I've put this together to assist those who would like to know a little more about:
- Why you should care about shock and vibration measurement
- Sensor technologies & suppliers
- How to select a DAQ system
- Discover best practices for sensor set-up
- Understand the fundamentals
- Review analysis software options
If you enjoyed this webinar, and would like to stay current on similar topics, I'd like to invite you to subscribe to our engineering blog for future discussions. Let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to post about.
Lastly, check out our free 70 page Shock & Vibration Testing Overview eBook. It has some examples, background, and a ton of links to where you can learn more. And as always, don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions!
For more on this topic, visit our dedicated Vibration Loggers & Vibration Sensors resource page. There you’ll find more blog posts, case studies, webinars, software, and products focused on your vibration testing and analysis needs.